SimDev Technology creates on demand contents for various driving simulators as rFactor, rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa. The main customers are professional drivers, Racing Teams, enthusiasts looking for a simulation as real as possible, and companies that use simulators for marketing operations.
We create and develop the following components: tracks, cars and content.
We create 3D models from scratch or update thetracks for different simulators according to customer requirements, the development can take place with photographic surveys on site or via the Laserscan technology for a result that leads to a difference of + or – 1 cm with the real counterpart.
We also create customized virtual banners with logos for advertising purposes
- 3D model creation through photographic surveys or CAD model provided by the customer
- Creating customized livery
- Recording of audio samples on-site for high sound fidelity or by extracting froma video
- Car’s physics development through data provided by the customer with various steps:
- Car manual
- Data on: chassis, engine, transmission, suspension, tires, aerodynamics, braking system, structure
- Telemetry of fast laps on high-speed and low-speed runs through MoTeC data, IP, Race Studio
- Validation with professional drivers
We develop the following categories GT, Formula, Turism, 4X4, Prototypes LMP1, LMP2, LMP3, CN and Go Kart.
Following a list of the developed cars:
- Tatuus T014 (Formula 4)
- Dallara F312 (Formula 3)
- Tatuus Formula Renault 2.0
- World Series 3.5
- KTM X-Bow GT4
- Porsche 991 GT3 Cup
- Mercedes GLE 450 AMG
We create from scratch or customize the various components of simulation software, such as the menu selection with the customer logos, change with additions or elimination of various features, custom loading pages.
Contact us on this page or use the form below:
In collaboration with: